Department of Journalism and Mass Communication
“To foster a society that spreads balanced and transparent news across the communicative networks.
“To create professionals with human values and creativity in the pool of media".
- To offer technology based degree in Journalism and Mass communication.
- To equip students in creating truthful information and inform people.
- To provide best platform to nurture creative writing skills and research.
- To impart knowledge according to the latest media industry requirements.
About the Department
The Department of Journalism and Mass Communication came to being at Malankara Catholic College in 2021.The prime motive is to assist the students in conducting proper research to frame and to unfold the first draft of history. The department provides ample opportunities to advance one’s reporting, writing, editing, photographing, broadcasting and professional skills. In addition to teaching the department is highly passionate about widening the option for employment. The qualified faculty members guide the learners and equip them to write about wide range of news in the communication media. The urge for experts in the area of Journalism and Mass communication grants boundless possibility for the profession and creativity.
- B. A. Journalism and Mass Communication